Kaxton Airmatic Compressor Height Levelling Motor for Audi A6
Audi A6 C5
Audi A6 C6
Audi A6 C7
Audi A6 4F
How does the Kaxton Air Compressor Height Levelling Motor work?
- The air compressor converts power (using an electric motor into potential energy stored in pressurized air (i.e., compressed air).
- The air compressor then forces more and more air into a storage tank, increasing the pressure.
- When the tank’s pressure reaches its engineered upper limit, the air compressor shuts off.
- The compressed air, then, is held in the tank until called into use.
- The energy contained in the compressed air can be used for a variety of applications, utilizing the kinetic energy of the air as it is released and the tank depressurizes.
- When tank pressure reaches its lower limit, the air compressor turns on again and re-pressurizes the tank.
- An air compressor must be differentiated from a pump because it works for any gas/air, while pumps work on a liquid.