Kaxton Airmatic Compressor Height Levelling Motor for Audi A8
Audi A8 D3
Audi A8 D4
Audi A8 D5
How does the Kaxton Air Compressor Height Levelling Motor work?
- The air compressor converts power (using an electric motor into potential energy stored in pressurized air (i.e., compressed air).
- The air compressor then forces more and more air into a storage tank, increasing the pressure.
- When the tank’s pressure reaches its engineered upper limit, the air compressor shuts off.
- The compressed air, then, is held in the tank until called into use.
- The energy contained in the compressed air can be used for a variety of applications, utilizing the kinetic energy of the air as it is released and the tank depressurizes.
- When tank pressure reaches its lower limit, the air compressor turns on again and re-pressurizes the tank.
- An air compressor must be differentiated from a pump because it works for any gas/air, while pumps work on a liquid.